CNC Turning Manufacturing
CNC Turning is a manufacturing process that is used to produce a wide variety of parts. In addition to cylindrical parts, can be used to produce parts with complex shapes, such as gears and threads.
The process is versatile and can be used to produce parts in a variety of shapes and sizes. We use the latest precision CNC machines to produce parts that meet the highest standards of quality and precision.
At Tirapid, we have a team of experienced engineers who can help you design and manufacture parts that meet your specific requirements. You can learn more about our CNC machining services by visiting our website or contacting us today.
Surface Finishing for Turning Parts
Increase the surface finish, make the surface of the part bright and natural, and remove fine burrs.
Treat the machining marks on the surface of precision parts to make the surface of the parts more uniform and shiny.
Deburring is a very important job after all parts are machined and it is usually done by hand.
Advantages of CNC Turning
- The precision of CNC turning can reach ±0.01mm(±0.00039”)
- Turning programming is reusable, reducing labor costs for the operation
- Turning to rapid prototyping and high-volume part production
- Turning for various materials such as titanium, aluminum, steel, nylon, etc
- Uninterrupted processing all day long to meet your fastest delivery time
Capability of CNC Turning
Tirapid is equipped with 12 CNC lathes, 3 Swiss lathes, and 4 turning and milling compound lathes.
The surface finish of the parts processed by Tirapid CNC turning can reach 1.6Ra, from 1 to 1000 parts are fully inspected, and each part needs to be deburred.
Provide the most perfect quality assurance for your design.
|Maximum part diameter||Maximum part length||Spindle Through Holes for Largest Parts|
Material Options for CNC Turning Parts
Tirapid provides CNC turning of various metal materials. With a global supply chain of materials, you don’t have to worry about materials. Commonly used metal materials:
AL2024, AL052, AL5083, AL6063, AL6061, AL6082, AL7050, AL7075
17-4, 18-8, SS303, SS304/304L, SS316/316L, SS416, SS420,ASME SA-240 304
4130, 4140, 1018, A36, ASME SA-517B, ASME SA-320 L43, ASME SA/EN 10028-2 P355GH, SA-516 Grade 70, SA-414 Grade F, ASME SA-216 WCB, ASME SB-42 C10200, ASME SA-193 B8
C360, 260,C932 M07
Titanium Grade 2, Titanium Grade 5, Titanium 6Al-4V
Zinc Sheet Alloy 500
When working with CNC turning companies, there are a few things to keep in mind about the dangers of magnesium turning. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your experience:
1. Clear communication – One of the most important things when working with CNC turning companies is clear communication. Make sure to let the company know what you need and when you need it. This way, they can be sure that your deadlines are met. Also, be sure to ask about the turnaround time for each production stage. In this way, you can make sure that your project will go according to plan.
2. Be realistic – It’s important to be realistic when working with CNC turning companies. This means that you should have realistic expectations for the parts you need. Make sure to inquire about the quality of the parts and the precision of the machine. This way, you can be sure that you are satisfied with the final product.
3. Get a Quote – When working with CNC turning companies, make sure to get an online quote for CNC turning. This way, you can be sure to charge a fair price for the parts you need. Also, be sure to ask about discounts for large orders. This way, you can be sure to get great value for money.
4. Review contract – Be sure to review it carefully before entering into a contract with a CNC turning company. This way, you can be sure that you understand the terms of the agreement. Also, be sure to ask about any hidden fees or charges. This way, you can be sure that you won’t be surprised by any unexpected costs.
5 Keeping records – When working with CNC turning companies, it’s important to keep records. This allows you to track the progress of your project. Also, be sure to keep track of the payments you make. This way, you can be sure that you don’t pay for the parts you need.
By following these tips, you can be sure that you will have a positive experience when working with a CNC-turning company. TiRapid is guaranteed to provide you with the best experience. Contact us today to get a pie on your project!
The process of CNC turning begins with the creation of a CAD model of the part that needs to be manufactured. This CAD model is used to create a CNC program that will be used to manipulate CNC machining turned parts. After the program is created, the machine is set up and the workpiece is loaded into the chuck. The machine is then operated according to the CNC program and the cutting tool is fed into the workpiece.
The workpiece rotates relative to the cutting tool and the material is removed from the workpiece. Repeat the process until the desired shape and size are reached. After machining the part, remove it from the machine and inspect it to ensure that it meets the required specifications.
In addition, it is important to note that in the process of CNC turn, the cutting tool is not stationary. It is fed into the workpiece when it is rotated. This is what allows the creation of such precise and complex shapes.
CNC-turning companies can be a valuable resource for completing a variety of projects. Here are some examples of projects that can be done using CNC turning:
1. Prototype – CNC turning companies can be used to create part prototypes. This is a valuable service for companies that are developing new products. By using CNC turning, companies can create prototypes quickly and efficiently.
2. Small batch products Ion-A CNC turning company can be used to produce small batch parts. This is a valuable service for companies that require a small number of parts for a project. By using CNC turning, companies can produce the parts they need without having to order a large number of parts.
3. Customization – CNC turning companies can use it to customize parts. This is a valuable service for companies that need off-the-shelf parts. By using CNC turning, companies can create custom parts that meet their specific needs.
4. Repair and Replacement – CNC turning companies can use it to repair and replace parts. This is a valuable service for companies with damaged or damaged parts. By using CNC turning, companies can quickly and easily repeat air or replace required parts.
5. Special parts – CNC turning companies can be used to manufacture special parts. This is a valuable service for companies that need off-the-shelf parts. By using CNC turning, companies can create custom parts that meet their specific needs.
These are just a few examples of projects that can be done using CNC turning. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your project!
There are many reasons to choose cnc turning. Here are some of the main benefits that explain why you should use CNC turning to do business:
1. Improved accuracy – When it comes to CNC turning, machines can produce fast turnaround machining more precisely than traditional methods of production. This is because machines are controlled by computers, which means they can be programmed to produce parts with very tight tolerances. In addition, the cutting tools used in CNC turning are very precise, which also helps to improve the accuracy of the part.
2. Increased productivity – CNC lathes can work faster than traditional methods, which means you can get parts faster. In addition, the increased CNC turning accuracy means that you may waste less material, which can further increase your productivity. It is also important to note that CNC vertical turning centers can run for long periods of time without operator intervention, which further contributes to increased productivity.
3. Reduce costs – The increase in productivity and precision of CNC turning parts manufacturers can reduce your business costs. In addition, CNC lathes typically require less maintenance compared to traditional methods, which can further reduce costs. You have less downtime and you can get parts faster and at a lower cost.