5-Axis Machined Parts
5-axis machined parts can be obtained through 5-axis machining.5-axis CNC linkage is a processing technology for the simple processing of complex parts. It is a difficult machining job that requires a very high level of expertise from specialists.
After fixing one side of the part, the processing of several other sides is completed at one time. This is the processing method with the lowest input cost in machining and CNC manufacturing.
Parts of 5-Axis CNC Machining
5-Axis Machined Parts :Wheels,Machinery Shafts,Submarine.
Why chose Tirapid For 5-Axis Machined Parts
- 24-hours production capacity
- Passed ISO9001:2015 quality certification
- Excellent professional 5-axis machining team
- The machining accuracy can reach +/-0.01mm
- 5-axis machined parts receive the product within 7 days
Advantages of 5-Axis Machined Parts
- Unlimited possible manufacturing part sizes and complex shapes
- Improve the accuracy and shape tolerance of parts
- Simplify the number of clamping and improve production efficiency
- Reduce the cost of cutting tools
5 Axis Machining Processing Skills
Complete an excellent 5-Axis Machined Parts processing requires professional mechanical engineers and professional equipment.
The experience of the mechanical engineer determines the quality of the program, whether it is a rapid prototyping or low-volume manufacturing, the machining program is critical. An excellent 5-axis CNC program can reduce the time cost and quality cost of machining.
Only high-precision equipment can complete high-precision parts, which eliminates the need for secondary processing and improves product quality.
Tirapid can provide the quality and price you want, please contact our mechanical engineers.
Custom Precision 5-Axis Machined Parts Parameters
|Surface Finish||Anodizing,Electroless nickel plating,Painting,Electroplating|
|Processing||CNC Milling-5-axis machined,3+2 machined,4+1 machined|
|Quality Control||NDA，Test report, Material certification report|